Brownie in a bag (Serves 16)
We deliver all ingredients in refill bags or compostable packaging..**Jar not included
Cooking made easy minus the single use..
We have the solution and made 100% with organic ingredients.. Yum
Our "In-a-Bag" range is perfect for busy individuals, families, and anyone who wants to make cooking easy and environmentally friendly
140g plant milk
90g apple sauce
100g coconut oil, melted
75g dark chocolate cut into chunks, optional
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until the batter is thick and smooth.
- Fold through the dark chocolate chunks or save to sprinkle on top.
- Whisk the mixture until well combined.
- Pour into a lined square baking dish (24 cm square).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and then leave on the bench in the baking dish until cooled before cutting into brownies. (Use a skewer to check if they are cooked through. The more you cook them the less gooey they will be.)
- Store the brownies in a container in the pantry or refrigerator.
Delicious and easy to make . I used cooked apple that was still a little firm so had nice pieces through the brownie .
Oh wow, so delicious, my boys loved it, easy to make, very moist. It was so good! 😋🙌
The brownies themselves were delicious. I wish the recipe fit into one of the lifetime jars so it’s easier if you don’t want to make them immediately.
So easy to make and really yummy.
World changing Aussie groceries delivered to your door minus the single use junk
The only solution to
Soft Plastic, closed loop,
we deliver, you return
We clean and reuse over
and over again
Sourcing and storing, we source direct from the local farms minus the junk, right here in Australia.
Pretty Refill bags delivered to you made from plants, ocean plastic and recycled bottles.
LIFETIME jars made sustainable. shipped plastic free. Designed to last.
When you have finished roll up our super-duper bags and send them back, we wash & reuse. winning!