White Chocolate and Smartie Cookies
⅓ cup or 65g coconut oil, room temperature (not melted)
⅓ cup or 55g raw sugar
⅓ cup or 45g brown sugar
¼ cup or 50g plant milk of choice
1 ¼ cup or 200g plain flour
½ tsp or 2g baking powder
½ tsp or 2g baking soda
¼ cup or 30g white chocolate powder
½ cup or 65g smarties
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the coconut oil and sugar until glossy and fluffy.
- Pour in the plant milk and continue to whisk.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and white chocolate powder. Use a spoon to fold the mix, add the smarties and continue to fold until the ingredients are well combined
- Roll the dough into 10-12 balls and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes or until the cookies start to brown.
- Leave on the bench to cool before storing in a sealed container.