White Chocolate Smartie Cookies
Raw Bulk Foods
Crispy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside, these cookies will hit all of those sweet cravings!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the coconut oil and sugar until glossy and fluffy.
- Pour in the plant milk and continue to whisk.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and white chocolate powder. Use a spoon to fold the mix, add the smarties and continue to fold until the ingredients are well combined
- Roll the dough into 10-12 balls and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes or until the cookies start to brown.
- Leave on the bench to cool before storing in a sealed container.