Introducing Vegan Halloumi in a Bag: The Cheese Revolution for Vegans and the Lactose Intolerant just add 2 ingredients & 1 of them is water.
Tired of missing out on cheese due to dietary restrictions? Our Vegan Halloumi in a Bag is the perfect solution!
Crafted from cashews, it satisfies your cheese cravings guilt-free. With just two simple ingredients (including water), you can become a cheese artisan in no time.
Enjoy the versatility of our Vegan Halloumi: Say goodbye to missing out and embrace a healthier, planet-friendly cheese alternative. Join the cheese revolution today and indulge in the deliciousness of Vegan Halloumi!
25g olive oil
- Add the “in a bag” ingredients and “just add” ingredients to a high speed blender and blitz until thick and creamy.
- Have a quick taste of the mixture. If you would prefer more salt, add it now.
- Pour the mixture into a small saucepan and heat over a medium heat, stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes until the mixture goes thick and sticky.
- Pour and press mixture into a greased sealed container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (the longer the better) so it can set.
- Slice it up the halloumi block into slices and fry in a frypan with some oil until it is golden brown on each side and enjoy!