Say goodbye to single-use packaging and hello to sustainable baking with our super easy white bread mix.
Simply add a few simple ingredients and you're on your way to a delicious, wholesome loaf. Our reusable bag ensures that baking no longer means waste.
- Empty the contents of the Bread Bag Mix into a large bowl.
- Pour in the “just add” ingredients and use a spoon or your hands to combine.
- Dust some extra flour onto a bench and knead the dough for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Place dough back into the bowl and leave to sit for an hour. It will double in size.
- Knock back the dough (punch the air out and pull the dough in on itself) then gently mould the dough into a ball. Place dough onto a lined baking tray then leave for another hour to prove some more.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Dust the loaf with some extra flour and cut a cross about 6 cm long into the top of the loaf with a sharp knife.
- Bake for 25-30 mins until golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped underneath. Cool on a wire rack.