So your pizza dough has just gone up a notch, this method is for 500g per pizza flour weight.
375ml (1/2 cups of warm water)
60ml (1/4 cup) of Olive Oil plus extra for brushing
- Add Pizza Flour & oil to a large mixing bowl. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until the mixture is combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
- Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil.
- Preheat oven to 475°F (246°C). Allow it to heat for at least 15-20 minutes as you shape the pizza. (If using a pizza stone, place it in the oven to preheat as well.) Lightly grease reusable baking sheet
- Cover with a tea towel and set aside in a warm, draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
- Dust work surface with flour. Knead dough and form into a long cylinder.
- Divide into thirds. Use a rolling pin to roll each third into a 20cm disc, then add your favourite toppings and bake.
- Top & bake the pizza: Using your fingers, push dents into the surface of the dough to prevent bubbling. To prevent the filling from making your pizza crust soggy, brush the top lightly with olive oil. Top with your favourite toppings and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.