NEW Say goodbye to single-use packaging and chemical like food substances hello to sustainable baking with our much requested fruit raisin loaf.
Wholesome organic Aussie ingredients perfected into an easy method to make the most divine fruit resin loaf. Our reusable bag ensures that baking no longer means waste.
Making your own bread has literally never been easier with a few simple steps.
180ml plant milk
45ml neutral oil eg. grapeseed oil
- Empty the contents of the bag premix into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the wet “just add” ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix using a wooden spoon until it combines.
- Place the rough dough onto the bench and knead for 3-5 minutes or until the dough is well combined and forms a neat ball.
- Place the dough ball back into the bowl, cover with a tea towel and leave in a warm place for 1-2 hours depending on how hot the day is.
- Knead the dough again briefly to get some (but not all) of the air out of it and place into a greased loaf pan (approx. 21 cm). Cover the pan and leave it to rise for a further hour, meanwhile preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Brush the dough with a dash of soy milk (optional) and bake for approximately 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven but leave to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Slice it and enjoy as bread or toasted.