Ferrero Rocher Inspired Bliss Balls
Raw Bulk Foods
Kick start your new year with these wholesome bliss balls. The crunchy roasted hazelnuts create the perfect flavour when paired with our cacao powder, which is our newest ingredient! Make a batch to have on hand to eat on the go!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place the hazelnuts onto a baking tray and bake for 5-10 minutes or until golden.
- Once they have cooled enough to touch, peel the skin off. An easy way of doing this is by placing them into a jar and shaking.
- Save ¼ cup of the hazelnuts for later.
- In a food processor or blender, blitz the hazelnuts with the plant milk, coconut oil, dates, maple syrup and salt, until a thick paste-like consistency.
- Pour the hazelnut paste into a mixing bowl with the oat flour and cacao powder.
- Mix until well combined.
- Finely chop the remaining hazelnuts.
- Roll the mixture into balls and then roll onto the hazelnut chunks to coat them.
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to eat them.