What are you waiting for? Vegan Ferrero Rocher balls
Ferrero Rocher Inspired Bliss Balls
130g or 1 cup raw hazelnuts
160g or 1 ½ cup oat flour
25g or ¼ cup cacao powder
120ml or ½ cup plant milk
50g or 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
3 whole dates, pitted (70g)
60g maple syrup
1 pinch of salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place the hazelnuts onto a baking tray and bake for 5-10 minutes or until golden.
- Once they have cooled enough to touch, peel the skin off. An easy way of doing this is by placing them into a jar and shaking.
- Save ¼ cup of the hazelnuts for later.
- In a food processor or blender, blitz the hazelnuts with the plant milk, coconut oil, dates, maple syrup and salt, until a thick paste-like consistency.
- Pour the hazelnut paste into a mixing bowl with the oat flour and cacao powder.
- Mix until well combined.
- Finely chop the remaining hazelnuts.
- Roll the mixture into balls and then roll onto the hazelnut chunks to coat them.
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to eat them.