Crunchy Chickpea Snacks
Raw Bulk Foods
Looking for an easy snack? Look no further! These crunchy chickpeas satisfy those savoury snack cravings, plus they are nutritious and filling.
- Cook chickpeas* until they are mostly soft but slightly firm.
- Use a towel to pat the chickpeas dry, the drier they are the crispier they will become.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread onto a lined baking tray and bake for 30-35 minutes. Toss them around every 5-10 minutes so they cook evenly.
- Once cooked, leave on the bench to cool before eating.
*Cook chickpeas by either:
- Soaking overnight and then boiling for approximately 2 hours or,
- Cook in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes