Don't pay over the odds for your nuts? Make your own Christmas Spice nuts, easy, delicious, all time favourite snacks at the festive time.
Christmas Spiced ABC Nuts
200g raw almonds
130g raw brazil nuts
200g raw cashews
20g or 3 Tbsp ground cinnamon
12g or 2 Tbsp ground ginger powder
4g or ½ Tbsp ground nutmeg
50g or ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
150g or ½ cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking tray and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, using a spoon to toss the nuts every 5 minutes to make sure they cook evenly.
- Take out of the oven and leave on the bench to cool before storing in one of our lifetime jars.