Say goodbye to single-use packaging and hello to sustainable baking with our gluten-free white bread mix.
Simply add a few simple ingredients to our ingredients in a bag and you're on your way to a delicious, wholesome loaf. Our reusable bag ensures that gluten-free baking no longer means waste.
7g instant yeast
450ml - 475ml of water
25ml of Oil
Makes a full loaf
Soft and light white GF bread, stays fresh 2 days good to toast on days 3 and 4.
Mix makes roughly 750-800 gram loaf . Just a few ingredients see below
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl along with in bag ingredients
- Mix on low speed for 1 minute or by hand
- Mix by hand and need for 3-4 minutes to well combined (Make sure you do not over do it and make it sticky)
- (For best result)Proof dough in a warm spot covered until almost double in size at 85% relative humidity until loaf is nearing the top of the tin. idea to put in small container in the oven with hot water in it to create the humid environment. If you can, set your oven to 30 degC and proof your loaf in there with the humidity. If you don't have a 30 deg C setting then put the loaf in a warm humid place, or even in your oven with the light on - no temp! - Take the bread out of the oven prior to heating up to bake.
- preheat over to 210 degrees
- Grease tin slightly with oil and deposit mixture in tin
- Bake for 35- 40 minutes
- Pull out of the over and rest for 10 minutes
- Enjoy you are a master chef