1. "In a bag" Pizza Flour
4 Tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Sugar
4 Tsp Olive Oil
1 Cup water
2 Tbsp Flour for Dusting
Optional oil to brush pizza bases
** Your pizza flour has enough to make 2 pizzas
1. Preheat Oven to 250oc (230oc Fan)
2. Place Shelfs in top quarter of oven
3. Prepare Your Fave pizza topping we love roasted veg, veg cheese and good Tomato base.
4. Food Processor using the standard food processor, add Dry Ingredients and pulse twice. Add water and olive oil. Blitz on low for 40 seconds - it will come together into a shaggy ball
5. Sprinkle work surface with the flour from other, scrape dough out. Sprinkle the dough with flour and shape into a dough
6. Hand kneading the fun bit, place dry ingredients in a bowl, mix to combine, Add water and olive oil, mix until flour is incorporated as best you can.
7. Sprinkle work surface with dust of flour, get dough out sprinkle again with flour then knead for 3 to 4 minutes until it's pretty smooth, using more flour only if needed.
8. Roll out dough with a rolling pin, dough should be soft and elastic, and not stick to your hands. It will not be completely smooth.
9. Shape dough into 2 balls. Roll out into a 2 x 30cm/12" round.
10. Transfer to pizza pan or rack ( We personally just use a wrack)
Top & Bake
1. Top both pizzas with pizza sauce and your fave toppings
2. Brush the crust edge (just exposed edge with no toppings on it) with oil.
3. Bake 12 minutes, until the edges are crispy and golden. Cut and serve immediately!