Christmas cake premix
110g orange juice
10g orange zest
130g coconut oil, melted or oil of choice
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, empty the contents of the Christmas Cake Premix and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until well combined and then pour into a lined cake tin 19 cm in diameter (or similar).
- Bake for 20 minutes and then turn the oven down to 160 degrees celsius and continue to bake for 30 minutes.
- Leave on a cooling rack until cool and store in a sealed container in the pantry refrigerator.