Cooking made easy minus the single use..
We have the solution and made 100% with organic ingredients.. Yum
1. 120g mashed overripe banana or applesauce
2. 150ml plant milk
3. 100g flavourless oil (grapeseed of macadamia oil)
4. 100ml water
5. 170g carrot, grated
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Add all of the “just add” ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix.
- Empty the contents of the premix into the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients until a cake batter forms.
- Pour the mixture into a lined cake tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until brown on top and cooked in the middle.
- Leave on the bench to cool before storing in a sealed container.