Bread in a bag as easy as that..
We have the solution and made 100% with organic ingredients.. Yum
Just add 3 simple ingredients to our premix..
1. 10g of egg or Vegan egg replacer
2. 10ml of olive oil or other vegetable oil
3. 300g of pulped Banana
- Place egg or vegan replacer and oil in bowl and add Gluten Free Banana Bread Mix. Using a beater, mix on low speed for 1 minute.
- Mix for a further 3 minutes on low speed until crumble like texture.
- Add banana pulp to mixture and mix a further 1 minute on low speed.
- Place mixture in a greased pan
- cut a full banana in half and place on top
- Bake at 160°C for approximately 90-100 minutes or until baked.
- If desired, lightly glaze the top of loaf with melted apricot jam.