Just add 3 Ingredients to our premix and taste the difference - it's like a hug from your grandma, in a jar! And the best part? You can enjoy this guilty pleasure while saving the planet, one spoonful at a time!
Makes 6 individuals ones
190ml cup of boiling water
1/2 cup of egg or egg replacement
1/3 cup of vegetable oil (OPTIONAL) we recommend :-)
Method: Part 1 pudding
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius.
- Hold back 3 Dates & 1 Tbsp of the mix from jar
- Remove pits from dates & add remaining dates to 120ml of boiling water
- Blend in a high speed blender till smooth
- Add Egg replacement or egg & oil to mixture
- Blend again for another 2 minutes
- Add Jar mix and blend for further 3 minutes or till smooth
- Place in a greased 6 space muffin tin and cook for 25 minutes
- Remove pits of held back dates & blend together with held back mixture add to blender with 70ml of boiling water (Add less water for a more gooey sauce and a little more water for a runny sauce)
- Blend on high speed till gooey and viola we have the sauce :-)