RBF Seedy Crackers just add a few ingredients to our premixes
60ml water, 20ml olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Empty the contents of the premix bag into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the water and oil and stir until a thick dough forms.
- Knead the dough to combine.
- Place the dough ball between two greased sheets of baking paper and roll it out until it is your desired thickness.
- Cut out the cracker shapes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Leave to cool before breaking into crackers.
- Enjoy with your favourite dips and toppings.